Photo/Styling Assistant (OK) APPLY NOW
City and Stars is an e-commerce based business that relies on high quality photography and digital media to convey our messaging. We are constantly pushing boundaries to be creative, while also focusing on serving our customers. Our ideal Photo/Styling Assistant is a highly organized, creative, and detail-oriented individual who stays up-to-date with current media and fashion trends, but thinks out of the box and isn't afraid to provide input when needed!
- Assist in selecting clothing and accessories to form collections and outfits prior to the shoot
- Create mood board with vision for the shoot
- Scout locations and source props
- Coordinate details with vendors, such as photographers, models, venues, and hair and makeup artists for specific projects
- Assist at the shoot on the day-of with tasks including, but not limited to styling and steaming garments
- Record behind the scenes content for social media
KEY QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge of basic photography principles (lighting, shadows, angles, composition) required
- Strong technical skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Stay up-to-date with current inventory and product knowledge, as well as trends in the industry
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with limited/no mistakes
- Strong attention to detail
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated, able to problem-solve independently and prioritize tasks
- Available 10-15 hours per month to work remotely and in-person, including weekends
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be 18 years or older with reliable transportation
- Basic photography skills
- Experience with event planning, styling, or modeling
- Potential to travel
City and Stars is clothing for the creative, pieces that are perfect for photoshoots, but also wearable for everyday life, and we are currently reaching customers all around the world. If you think that your passion and creativity will take us to the next level, we need you on our team!
This role is on a contract basis.
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
2022-03-31|||Oklahoma City, OK|||||||||-z0chqYwqn.V43hd|||CONTRACTOR|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false