TikTok Content Creator (OK) APPLY NOW
City and Stars is an e-commerce based business that relies on high quality photography and digital media to convey our messaging. We are constantly pushing boundaries to be creative, while also focusing on serving our customers. The industry is ever-changing, and we need to keep up, as well! Our ideal TikTok Content Creator is a creative and energetic risk-taker who stays up-to-date with current media and fashion trends and isn't afraid to set new ones!
- Collaborate with the team to select and highlight featured products
- Research new trends, sounds, and tags
- Record and edit videos and schedule to post to TikTok
- Reshare content on personal accounts and act as an ambassador to the brand in the online and local community
KEY QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Familiar with TikTok trends
- Take direction, but also innovate and propose new ideas
- Work independently
- Strong technical skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Stay up-to-date with current inventory and product knowledge, as well as trends in the industry
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with limited/no mistakes
- Attention to detail
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated, able to problem-solve independently and prioritize tasks
- Flexible schedule - available 1-2 hours per week
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be 18 years or older with reliable transportation
- Basic photography skills
- Experience with styling or modeling
City and Stars is clothing for the creative, pieces that are perfect for photoshoots, but also wearable for everyday life, and we are currently reaching customers all around the world. If you think that your passion and creativity will take us to the next level, we need you on our team!
This role is on a contract basis.
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
2022-03-31|||Oklahoma City, OK|||||||||fHMfFlcRUoB9Yatq|||CONTRACTOR|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false