This isn't your typical sales job. Our Sales Associates are the face of our brand. As a Sales Associate for City and Stars, you will form meaningful relationships with new and current customers in-store, with the opportunity to contribute more and learn more about content creation, social media marketing, and the overall business. We are seeking an outgoing, energetic, and dependable retail sales associate to join our growing team! Our ideal Sales Associate is a dynamic individual who is passionate about current digital and fashion trends, and can connect with people on the sales floor, but is also comfortable reaching our online audience through our social media platforms.
- Assist customers in-store with styling
- Operate transactions through our Point of Sale system and cash register
- Prepare online orders for in-store pickup and shipment
- Assist online customers with product info, orders, and try-ons
- Maintain store cleanliness and provide an overall positive environment for customers
- Process and merchandise new inventory, as needed
KEY QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Basic understanding of sales and customer service
- Stay up-to-date with current inventory and product knowledge, as well as trends in the industry
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with limited/no mistakes
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated, able to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Flexible schedule - available in-store 6-15 hours per week, including holidays and weekends
- Able to maneuver around sales floor and lift up to 40 lbs, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be 18 years or older with reliable transportation
- Prior retail sales experience
- Knowledge of POS systems
- Comfortable in front of the camera
City and Stars is bringing the relaxed, California lifestyle to Oklahoma City. If you think that you can help bring this vision to life and make City and Stars the new local shopping destination for all things vacation, we need you on our team!
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.